• Do not leave batteries where the temperature may become high, Doing so may result in overheating, explosion or fire.
• Do not disassemble, puncture, or damage the battery in any way.
• Do not apply strong impacts to the battery.
• Do not throw lithium-ion secondary batteries, drop them from high places, or otherwise subject them to strong impacts. Doing so may cause overheating, explosion or fire.
• Do not recharge batteries where heat can build up
• Do not place combustible materials on top of or over a lithium-ion secondary battery when recharging or discharging. Doing so may result in overheating, explosion or fire.
For more information about safe handling of rechargeable batteries, please visit our page about battery handling here.